My girlfriend and I at the Subway Series!

My girlfriend and I at the Subway Series!

Thursday, December 11, 2014


“The Colors of Love”
Tasteless in a days time,
With viberance glowing shades of lime.
Once felt before, one who knows,
Can exist, but holding it back it won’t grow.
Live for the color, so bright as the sun,
Warm as fur, my heart is torn.
Two ways, on two roads separate my heart,
Which one will it be,
God’s only the one who knows.
Where to start, two tone surrounds my day.
Wishing it was forever
Without the one, my days are gray.
It can be as small as a white baby dove
Holding it close your love won’t budge,
Eventually she will show.
“The two II’s of Beauty”
Beauty is found in yellow,
Your dreams will come tomorrow.
Searching for a feeling,
True love is what your seeking,
Wishing is believing.
Shining bright your two II’s bright delight.
Red and brown brought together,
So systematic with delicate feathers.
II’s of joy, truth, and fate,
Letting go is never too late.
Follow your mind, heart , and soul,
As King and Queen we’ll make this gold.
Look at me what do you see,
My truths will set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment