My girlfriend and I at the Subway Series!

My girlfriend and I at the Subway Series!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

     Reflection about the class


 This has been a great semester in this class, I have learned a lot and enjoyed every ones company. As a writer I have matured by improving my skills through the grading rubric designed. I learned how to express myself better through my writing and I enjoyed every assignment. The fishbowls we have in class really helps all of us by bouncing ideas off of each other.
      There were many things I liked about the class, but my favorite was your lectures. The ideas that truly resonated with me this semester was the theme of silence, I was able to relate to this because I have seen people suffer from the inside. If I had to take away something from this class and apply it to my life outside the classroom I would take my publish writings and this blog to use for my future profession.
       As a thinker or writer in five years I see myself working in the sports field after I graduate from Farmingdale State College. I am looking to work for a sports team, or as an agent with a big firm. I also could work for sponsors that sell their product to the teams or I could work in operations for a sports team.

No comments:

Post a Comment